SUMMARY: The Territory Manager-Dual is responsible for selling Acelity products services in both acute and post-acute settings including Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and other focused products to achieve financial and strategic goals within an assigned territory. This role will develop and maintain customer relationships at Hospitals, Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) facilities as well as Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Wound Care Clinics and Home Health Agencies (HHA) Post-Acute Hospital and/or Medical Facilities. Additionally, this role will organize training and in-servicing sessions for SNF and HHA clinical personnel and oversee the Outcomes Management Process (OMP), providing evidence of clinical outcomes.
The Territory Manager Dual will act as the primary sales representative for Acelity in specific geographic markets covering both the acute and post-acute product portfolio to influence the adoption and continued usage of NPWT and other focused products.
Drive ACELITY revenue by:
- Developing and managing relationships with key customer decision-makers to understand and fulfill account service, including clinical education, training, procurement, in-servicing needs and materials management staff
- Presenting and reinforcing Acelity value proposition to differentiate Acelity from competitive offerings by leveraging current customer relationships to drive VAC (and other products) adoption/usage
- Identifying new patients that could benefit from therapy
- Establishing and driving usage protocols to optimize revenue for NPWT and other focused products
- Managing the introduction of new technologies through new product committee process
- Providing in-services, training, and general guidance to customers on the appropriate and approved use of Acelity products and customer facing systems (KCI Express)
- Managing the transition of patients from acute to post-acute care
Actively manage the sales territory by:
- Utilizing salesforce.com to assist in developing a territory plan to prioritize account calls and activities
- Setting a territory plan to efficiently drive strategic goals (revenue quotas), which includes calling on physicians directly
- Using customer education programs tools and presentations
- Partnering with the following Acelity Sales team roles:
Director Corporate Accounts: Develop a detailed strategy to capture revenue at Access accounts
District Clinical Specialist: Proactively coordinate activities with district resource for training and clinical supportDevelops clinical champions to drive key implementation of initiatives into assigned accounts
Adhere to all ACELITY policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Maintaining sales call data by entering into designated Acelity system (salesforce.com)
- Completing required corporate and region reports within designated timeframes
- As required, resolving account billing, MIA and contract renewal issues
Managing administrative responsibilities including: expense reports, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum three years of outside sales experience business to business selling
· Proficient with MS office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Medical device/equipment and pharmaceutical sales experience
Clinical Wound Care or related patient care experience
· Hospital or operating room sales experience
· New product committee / value analysis
· Participated in a formal sales training program previously
· Ability to manage corporate card, submit expense report; work within a budget
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.