This position is responsible for customer service in the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles. It is responsible for the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical equipment and general housekeeping of facility.
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
- Loads & unloads medical equipment.
- Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
- Interacts with customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis.
- Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and pass MVR review.
- One year experience in a customer service position
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and participate in on-call duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend training and other scheduled business functions
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.