The Sr. Analyst, Pricing Strategy is responsible for pricing and competitive analytics for the US business. Works closely with Sr. Leadership, Global Health Systems, Franchise, Marketing and Field Sales teams to drive profitable revenue and monitor/analyze the competitive landscape. Identifies significant opportunities and helps build action plans with measurable targets. Serves as key contributor in developing business tactics and targeting strategies.
- Develops methods and reporting to assess profitability of relationships with customers in order to drive strategic pricing discussions.
- Partners with marketing and sales team in developing pricing models and programs that support key financial business objectives.
- Participates in development of customer targeting strategies for pricing and programs.
- Assists in development of key metrics for marketing and sales teams.
- Influences business partners to utilize scorecards and dashboards to make data driven decisions.
- Provides financial impact analysis for contracting activities.
- Provides competitive insights and analysis of market pricing.
- Interprets financial and operational metrics results using data and facts to drive change / behavior.
- Assists in gathering, analyzing and reporting data to understand business changes
- Participates in projects and cross-functional project teams focused on improving business unit financial performance
- Builds customizable financial models to reflect the opportunity under consideration, including applicable business models and strategies
- Provides management with insightful observations and suggestions for improvement
- Ensures that all outputs are accurate, consistent and reflect current business processes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a mid to large corporate environment to include strategy development and execution, financial analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to build key relationships with team members across the organization and develop an informal network of internal consultants.
- Possess strong analytical, project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Must be able to provide management with clear, concise summaries of analyses and actionable insights.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail is critical.
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor