This position, while based in one location, is responsible for providing support and customer service within a field service region through regular travel. This includes the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles while training employees also in other field service roles. Responsibilities include administrative duties of operating service locations including performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies and general facility care.
• Support of facilities to include administrative duties and ensuring appropriate care, maintenance and operational requirements are achieved.
• Provides direction and training of other service center employees with respect to operational protocols and processes as required.
• Provides non-clinical support and in-service training on asset operation.
• Executes customer training on KCI product and processes.
• Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for use and return.
• Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control inspections on medical devices
• Establishes prioritization of equipment needs to execute daily customer support needs.
• Loads & unloads medical devices and supplies.
• Processes documentation for delivery and retrieval of products.
• Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer, handheld or other company issued equipment.
• Executes due diligent research for missing & misplaced equipment.
• Perform customer support through basic troubleshooting protocols.
• Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
• Performs and records inventory counts and reconciliation on assets, parts, disposables and supplies per company procedures.
• Oversees and performs basic housekeeping duties within facility.
• Follows work and safety instructions and for maintaining a safe operating environment.
• Notifies service management of additional customer/patient issues or questions that require follow up.
• Responsible for adherence of operational compliance to company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Serves as the service center designee, in the absence of service center management to assume responsibilities of person in charge of location.
• Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
a) BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience in service related field.
• Willingness to take a fitness test to determine ability to meet the physical demands of the job as outlined in the Job Safety Analysis.
• Ability to travel up to 75% to support and assist in other facilities
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
b) OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and pass MVR review.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and participate in on-call duties.
• Ability to travel by commercial air service attend training and other scheduled business functions.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic with ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.