- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles initial Accounts Receivable and Order Entry exceptions and discrepancies to ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment within KCI business practice and time sensitive guidelines.
- Performs extended resolution activities on more extensive exceptions and discrepancies including engaging parties such as Finance Department, National Contact Center, Contracts Area and KCI USA field staff to collect necessary transaction details required to advance the resolution process. Utilizes higher-level knowledge of accounts receivable practices and information systems to identify and remove barriers to account collection.
- Facilitates high volume, extensive professional level verbal and written communications to a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts during all resolution activities operating within strict federal credit guidelines and in full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- Researches and verifies all requisite specific transactional information such as contractual stipulations and service dates, initial order entry information, purchase order information, contract information such as price breaks, volume commitment levels, current and actual volume levels.
- Practices continual autonomous decision-making based on knowledge and understanding of a variety of contractual pricing structures. Facilitates independent actions to assure purchasing and activities are within stated contractual guidelines including recognizing and complying with various dynamic and goodwill pricing structures.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Minimum of five years experience performing medical collections
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex A/R discrepancies
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic accounting skills.
- PC skills to include use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent telephone communication skills and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills and negotiating skills
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently.