Job Summary The Medical Education Analyst (MEA) is primarily responsible for event analytics reporting to help ensure accurate information is communicated to internal partners, provide structure and consistency in information shared and develop and advance meaningful measures of success. In addition, this position will assist with support for Medical Education programs, projects and process improvements.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Ownership of event analytics and reporting for the team on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis
- Develop and advance meaningful measures of success
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Communications lead for the medical education team to include weekly updates, RVP weekly reports, social media strategy and any additional communication necessary
- Ownership of medical education website including content updates and liaising with IT department to provide content and manage internet/e-mail queries.
- Ownership of Smartsheets- to include training, quality control and sheet or form creation
- Maintenance and updates of National Bioskills lab database
- Other projects and duties as deemed necessary for team support
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working in a matrixed organization a plus. Ability to build long-term relationships with faculty that can be leveraged to achieve desired outcomes. Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, effectively prioritize and remain detail oriented. Must work well in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task, and remain extremely detail-oriented. Intermediate level computer skills. Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- United: communicative, collaborative, and inclusive
- Authentic: open, honest and trustworthy
- Purposeful: focused, accountable and customer driven
- Courageous: innovative, bold and resourceful
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of analytics, educational formats, logistics and event management
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports and projects in a concentrated and consistent manner
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ability to adapt to different working styles.
- Strong sense of collaboration and teamwork.
- Commitment to ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability for continuous attention to detail when performing job responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Intermediate level computer skills and software applications including MS Office, SalesForce.com and. SharePoint required. Basic understanding of Smartsheets.
- Maintain current knowledge of clinical data, surgical and wound care techniques, and educational needs.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, effectively prioritize and remain extremely detail oriented
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness with the ability to problem solve to achieve results.
- Confidence and willingness to engage in challenging conversations.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Position will require work after regular hours on occasion as well as possible occasional weekend travel to support Medical Education programs, conferences and department meetings.
- Education: Bachelors Degree – Business or health care related field or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Previous Analytics, Sales/Marketing, or Medical Education & Training experiences