ORGANIZATION: Acelity DEPARTMENT: Field Service REPORTS TO: VP North America Field Service
The Executive Assistant position is responsible for performing administrative tasks in support of the Vice President according to Company and Department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion. The Executive Assistant acts as a liaison between the Vice President and other company managers and departments. This role is the primary administration liaison to both the corporate and Field Service teams, supporting the development and production of presentation materials and coordinating program meetings, training sessions, and events.
The successful individual must be self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Additonally, this individual will be able to proactively identify and act on the needs of the VP and senior leaders and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company work flow runs smoothly.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Plans, arranges and maintains the Vice President’s schedule to ensure preparedness for meetings and on time transition between meetings and locations
- Plans and coordinates VP’s travel, including managing travel itineraries and logistics and the processing of related expenses
- Support travel planning and expense report management for Senior Field Service leaders
- Maintains confidential reports and records
- Initiates types and distributes correspondence as determined by department needs, including preparation and distribution of reports/data to appropriate personnel
- Processes incoming communications
- Prepares presentations for meetings and department town halls
- Supports tracking of project milestones and deliverables, along with ownership of minutes during meetings and tracking of follow-up activities
- Processes / receives invoices for payment in line with company procedures
- Plans, schedules and coordinates on and offsite events to include logistics, lodging, catering, audio/visual needs, etc. and is the primary interface with event planning and locations to ensure alignment of budgeting, expense management & meeting forecasting
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience developing and maintaining meeting budgets
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Customer Orientation
- Active Learning
- Planning and Organizing
- Managing Work
- Technology Savvy
- Customer First
- A Will to Win
- One Acelity
- 3-5 years proven experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role supporting senior managers
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to think proactively and prioritize work in a diverse multi-functional environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Intermediate+ experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, & Sharepoint
- Experience planning, organizing and coordinating offsite meetings for 10-100 people.
- Experience exercising discretion & confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to type 60+ words a minute.
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in business administration or related field preferred