Looking for an experienced Process Excellence Leader to support the deployment of the Pega Healthcare CS application to the Advantage Center. This role will work closely with Process Excellence, IT, and Operations team members to redesign existing processes and support applications built on the Pega platform in an Agile environment for the Order to Cash and Revenue Cycle processes. This person will also be responsible for other process excellence initiatives supporting the overall transformation of the Advantage Center. Once the Pega Solution is deployed, this person will continue to provide Pega support to the business as a Pega SME and lead operational improvement efforts for the Advantage Center. This is a high-visibility position that offers an individual the ability to make a significant contribution to the organization.
- Partner with Advantage Center Business leaders to identify business process improvement opportunities to be analyzed for impact and overall value creation, present viable opportunities for consideration
- Coordinate and prioritize activity with business partners to determine realistic scope and appropriate focus
- Track and report on Process Improvement activity underway for business areas and projects assigned
- Facilitate team sessions involving the subject matter experts on specific business processes
- Document and streamline existing processes (as is) and help develop new (to be) processes
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions
- Make recommendations and advise on process improvements and optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models, and use cases in an agile development environment
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to inform developers to implement functionality
- True Business Partner who shares ownership and accountability of projects and deliverables
- Manage multiple projects, task, and workstreams with minimal supervision.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Change Management activities.
- Demonstrate proactive communication and problem solving.
- Responsible for understanding and always adhering to compliance standards when recommending changes
- Employ DMAIC processes, lean six sigma principles, and other Operational Excellence tools to achieve maximum transformation results
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and role model behaviors for a leader in a best in class process excellence Organization
- Analyze current business issues, possess a strong ability to present findings to Acelity management and suggest action plans based on analysis
- Work effectively with global /offshore partners to document, build and test Pega solution
- Participate in other special projects and performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of 5+ years of experience plus certification/qualification in Business Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, or cPMP
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in contact centers, medical collections, medical claims processing, health administration, medical device or pharmaceuticals operations, healthcare finance, order to cash business processes, finance, or revenue cycle
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries – aptitude for teaching, explaining in ways appropriate for audience and setting
- Confident and assertive style, but respectful of others. Must be team oriented and able to adjust leadership style to maximize effectiveness.
- Analytical/data evaluation skills; Data-driven mindset and excellent understanding of data analytic and reporting tools, capable of explaining the underlying concepts and principles to demonstrate business impact opportunities or results.
- Self-aware with ability to challenge and probe across all layers of the organization
- Growth mindset (naturally curious & strong learning agility)
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (e.g., experiencing time pressure, conflict, or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Lean Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or comparable established certification program
- Track record for intelligent risk taking with critical thinking skills that enabled positive change.
- Experience leading cross-functional process improvement initiatives using Lean and/or Six Sigma as a Black Belt or Value Stream Manager, demonstrating measurable benefits
- Experience with business process improvement initiatives (as opposed to those focused exclusively on Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Operations) with solid understanding of how business processes connect
- Experience with using technology, specifically, intelligent BPM, Automation (robotics, AI, etc.) as an enabler of process excellence
- Strong track record of building teams, managing people, and developing talent
- Additional relevant experience with Pegasystems BPM or other intelligent BPM platform - Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) is preferred
- Understanding of international regulatory requirements for medical devices (pharmaceutical GxPs, CFR and ISO).
- Experience using any of the following - JIRA, Confluence, MS Visio, SMARTSHEET, TABLEAU, FSPro
- Information Mapping Training or Information Mapping® Professional™ (IMP) Certification
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor