The Sr Demand Planner will be primarily responsible for generating an accurate consensus forecast for the demand of rental and sales therapy units as well as disposable products to support the Americas market.
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead the process of collaborative demand forecasting for KCI/ AWD sales and rental units in Americas market region.
- Generate a baseline forecast through the statistical analysis of historical sales and rental data.
- Gather qualitative inputs from the marketing, sales, and service teams to enhance the baseline statistical forecast and to improve accuracy and bias. This will include identifying future pricing strategies, sales promotions, and product line changes.
- Facilitate monthly demand review meetings with cross functional teams with the goal of finalizing a consensus forecast.
- Provide analytical support the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Report and monitor forecast accuracy and bias. Identify root cause and corrective action when targets for accuracy and bias are not met.
- Engage with Innovation Teams/New Product Teams to support supply chain planning associated with global new product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in supply chain planning, sales forecasting, or financial analysis.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Intermediate knowledge of meeting management including agenda design and group facilitation.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of time series forecasting models such as moving averages.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in visual data display and analysis including the appropriate use of tables, charts, and graphs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams with remotely located team members and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field.
- APICS CPIM or relevant professional planning association certification
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of advanced forecasting models such as Multiple Regression, Holt-Winter’s method, and Box-Jenkins
- Recognized certification in Lean, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, or Six Sigma.
- Oracle experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Sales and Operations Planning