This position is responsible for customer service in the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles. Responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical equipment and general housekeeping of facility.
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
- Loads & unloads medical equipment.
- Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment.
- Interacts with customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis.
- Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Performs inventory on assets, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Assists with process training when applicable.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience in service related field.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).