The Senior Business Analyst position will be responsible for leading requirements definition, solution design and testing / user acceptance phases for projects, enhancements and sustaining support initiatives. This role is responsible for identifying and involving key stakeholders, examining business processes through interview and requirements elicitation, guiding evaluation of process improvements, and collaborating with the Development and Solution Architecture teams to develop a solution design that meets & exceeds client requirements.
- 7 years IT Business Analyst experience in eliciting and evaluating requirements and documenting using industry IT tools
- 5 years experience in conducting requirements workshop and design sessions, capturing business requirements for use in designing business systems and processes.
- 3-5 years of cross functional team leadership as a Business Analyst
- 2-3 years of Sales, Marketing, Fields Service processes, working knowledge as an IT practitioner
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) refining processes
- Ability to travel as required.
- Certifications and/or additional coursework in Agile / Six Sigma or equivalent methodology
- Knowledge of data architecture and relational database design desired.
- Knowledge of Integration design and tools
- Quote to Cash ERP experience as Business Analyst