The Global Marketing Manager, Incision Management Franchise (Global IM), is responsible for leading and driving integrated marketing and communication strategies and plans to meet Global IM growth objectives. Creates best-in-class global brand plans to increase product awareness and reach customers through new and innovative methods across product lines and applications. Provides direct leadership from design/creation, implementation of launch materials for new products.
This position works closely with key stakeholders to meet market retention/expansion Global IM portfolio to meet market retention and expansion of marketing initiatives to meet corporate revenue goals.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Develops Global Incision Management brand strategy, planning, and project management
- Leads execution and implementation of integrated communication plan including collection of customer needs, translation into creative briefs, management of creative process, and global lauch communication planning.
- Lead product commercialization activities for Incision Management products to include revenue forecasts, demand planning, coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, sales field support, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training and other related activities.
- Collaborate, align and interact with functional experts/senior executives; Sales, Finance, Operations, Strategy & Innovation, Health Economics & Reimbursement and Professional Education; partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth and commercial sales.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and key decision makers in identified market segment.
- Manage global product portfolio plans and execute the plan including customer needs analysis and gap identification, new product development and launches, product obsolescence, competitive landscape and activity, value creation and messaging, and ongoing pricing/cost management to ensure sustained profitability.
- Work closely with Regional/Global marketing to develop pricing strategies for both existing and new products within the portfolio and unmet needs space
- Lead/Develop clinical strategies to support new indications, messaging and health economics and reimbursement
- Manage marketing launch plans to include brand strategies, market research, competitive assessments, product positioning, media plans, public relations and marketing programs, while measuring and tracking market acceptance and ROI.
- Manage sales tools, promotional literature and other product-related tools geared towards internal and external customers.
- Create strategic plan for revenue growth for Global IM Franchise and manage execution of tactics within budget guidelines.
- Participate in National/International sales training meetings, customer visits and other promotional events as required.
- Travels globally (30%) to support all activities relating to the IM franchise
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Ability to Translates current and future vision into strategies, determine executability of strategies, readiness tactics in executing strategic marketing plans for lines of business. Previous proven experience.
- Experience working broad scope strategic marketing activities including creating and articulating vision for brand strategy and new and existing product concepts
- Exerience managing creative development process working with internal and external resources (e.g. marketing agencies)
- Experience in the development of reimbursement and clinical strategies
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management developing strategic and measurable plans.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and make bold business decisions
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills. Able to lead meetings and complex, cross functional project teams with a focuson results
- Demonstrated cross-functionally skills and assert own ideas with conviction when faced with resistance or challenge.
- Demostrated analytical and strategic thinking problem solving skills
- Experience with coupling inventive and creative approach with business acumen
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- At least 6 years of Medical Devices with combination of Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing Managemetn, Product Development, Brand Management, Clinical Sales , or Sales Management.
- At least 6 years of experience developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience developing and executing integrated brand strategies into new markets addressing unmet needs and growing product portfolio
- Experience with MicroSoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OutLook
- Ability to travel internationally at least 30%
- Masters Degree with 4 years of experience
- Experience in wound care or global marketing role
- Experience in a global marketing role