The Sr Financial analyst is responsible for generating data and analysis for the Order to Cash process in the Advantage Center. The analyst will be required to cultivate good business relationships with the Advantage Center and Finance leadership and be able to identify value creation opportunities and design action plans with measurable targets. The position will demand creativity and proactive learning of business processes that drive the data. The analyst will be responsible for analyzing complex data and possess intermediate to advanced expertise in data mining, Business Intelligence, data modelling, and visualization tools (specifically, Tableau). In addition to the technical skills laid out above, the candidate must be able to effectively communicate (via verbal, written and data visualization means) data driven insights to executive leadership in support of the business strategy.
Principle Responsibilities (essential job duties and responsibilities):
· Independently identifies areas of process improvement that will drive leakage savings or cost efficiencies using Six-Sigma, or other established continuous improvement methodology and tools
· Assists in the design of a remediation plan once areas of improvement are identified; measure and report adherence to remediation plan
· Provides input to line management on leakage expectations to include in planning assumptions, document assumptions, and measure performance against assumptions at a detailed level; able to communicate and present deviations to plan
· Provides final commentary and business insight for inclusion in business performance reviews as well as final development of resolutions to business performance issues
· Proactively provides business partners/client groups in-depth analytical insights, such as identifying risks and opportunity considerations, that will help them to more effectively manage their business processes and mitigate and resolve outliers and issues outside of tolerance levels
· Demonstrate forward thinking by anticipating and remediating potential roadblocks, comprehending the bigger picture of the business strategy
· Acts as a continued resource for business partners, providing guidance relative to how to structure analyses, develop solutions, and communicate business impact
· Develop a close collaboration with technology partners to strengthen alignment between business data applications, implications and technical architecture
· Works effectively and collaboratively with all team members across the organization to include but not limited to the Advantage Center, IT, Finance, Sales, and Service
· Champions new technologies and processes, and creates buy-in, generating adoption for improvement
· Independently reviews revenue cycle systems
· Creates and continuously examines operational and financial reports for accuracy and to monitor trends to find outliers and opportunities ; develops and maintains performance and production reports
· Finalizes standard reporting (e.g., template updates, charts), costing/profitability analytics, presentation materials
· Identifies updates to possible scenarios, associated risks and opportunities around business performance
· Work with client groups/business partners to elicit appropriate level of detail for analysis request
· Conforms to, supports, and enforces all Company policies and procedures
· Performs other duties/responsibilities as assigned by management
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of financial modeling and analytical work experience
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude
· Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
· Advanced experience with SQL
· Experience with Tableau, DataMeer, R, Python or other related items
· Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
· Experience with continuous improvement tools, such as Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
· Project management experience
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
· Job Families for Job ProfilesThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor