The Project Manager is responsible for implementing and managing a project management structure that enables effective development and commercialization of KCI Digital Wound Care (DWC) products. This includes new concepts as well as changes or improvements to existing solutions and spans Concept Development to Commercial Launch. As part of this responsibility, the Project Manager will develop aggregated program tracking that provides insight to all active projects under the DWC Franchise.
In addition, the Project Manager will partner with DWC Strategic Marketing Managers to initiate individual projects and layout comprehensive project plans to ensure successful execution. Throughout each project, the Project Manager will monitor progress and provide regular reporting on status and risks, escalating issues to management relative to time, budget and resources.
- Implement a project Stage Gate Process for DWC that combines the existing New Product Development (NPD) Process with the Information Technology Executive Council Review Process (ITEC).
- Implement standard process and tools for end-to-end scoping, defining, and planning activities required to commercialize new Digital Wound Care Solutions.
- Partner with Strategic Marketing Managers to develop business plans to launch new solutions; including but not limited to, financial analysis, pricing, go-to-market strategy, training and marketing materials.
- Lead all project management activities associated with running and motivating a high performing project team with minimal direct supervision for meeting project goals and objectives.
- Lead team in understanding processes and organizations impacted by new solutions, both internally and externally.
- Lead project team members to ensure successful completion of deliverables; act as advisor to team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Present project plans, designs, and test results to project team.
- Provide management level reporting at project level and aggregated portfolio level for DWC projects, across all workstreams.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are engaged throughout projects.
- Ensure appropriate Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Quality and IT Security/Architecture reviews and approvals are complete in accordance with timelines.
- Broker tradeoffs between feature, timing, product cost and project cost.
- Participate in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Regularly provides management with insightful observations and suggestions for improvement.
- Provides work direction, coaching and oversight to a team of project management and business analyst individual contributors.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Conform to, support, and enforce all Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of digital product development and/or delivery
- Experience in process development and re-engineering
- Experience with MS Office application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional/matrix organization
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and ability to resolve ambiguous situations with creative solutions
- MBA, MS, PE, or PMP
- Six Sigma / Lean Certification
- Experience with development of digital health solution development and/or delivery
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or wound care market place
- This position reports to Chris Sandroussi, Director, Strategy, Planning and Development